Permanent makeup is a beauty treatment that involves adding colour to features of your face and body. People use cosmetic tattooing to restores youthful definition without people necessary knowing that you have done any work – it should be a natural result.
Our fully qualified Beauty Therapist and member of CIDESCO Nina Girza has been focusing on Cosmetic Tattooing since 2003. She specialises in advance Goldeneye technique in cosmetic tattooing for brows, eyes, lips, scars, breast, scalp for both women and men.
Classic Upper Line – $450
Lower Line – $350
Upper and Lower – $600
Eyeliner with Shadow Effect – $750
Colour boost from 12-18 months Eyebrow, Eyeliner 40%
Colour boost from 12 months Lips
Colour boost from 12-18 months Eyebrow, Eyeliner 60%
Colour boost from 12-18 months Lips
All procedures after 18 months at full priceBook Now
Scalp micropigmentation – $800-$3500
Full Head – $3500
1/3 Head – $1600
½ Head – $2400
¼ Head – $800
(price includes 3 treatments)
How long does permanent makeup last for?
This varies among people and is dependent on the specific shade used. Most colours last three to five years, although some may not fade for as long as 10 years. Periodic touch-ups are recommended to maintain the desired look. You can also choose to change colours of your permanent makeup.
Who will benefit from cosmetic tattoo?
- People who need to look good every day
- People who enjoy sports, swimming and the beach
- Those suffering alopecia and hair loss from medical treatment
- Those who suffer bad eyesight who have trouble applying makeup
- Those who just don’t like the ‘made-up’ look and want to look great in no time
- Those who are always rushing (mums, businesswomen) who don’t have the time to apply make-up each morning